Built in 1787 upon a project of the architect Lotario Tomba, it has got a horizontal development and is in Neoclassical style: horizontal plain rustication, pedimental windows, balcony with statues representing mythological gods and decorative vases. The groundfloor loggia is now used for commercial purposes, but in the past it was open. On the left side of the façade there is a sundial, on the right side there is a perpetual calendar:they were installed in 1793 by G. F. Barattieri from S. Pietro, a physician from Piacenza who was expert in Newton and Mechanics. It is presently hosting the Chamber of Commerce. Possibility of visiting the inner ward and the part houing the Chamber of Commerce.