BETA VERSION

Official Tourist Information Site of the Piacenza local editorial office

HOLY SPIRIT HOSPITAL

Monuments, Squares and Palaces
Ospitale Santo Spirito dall'alto, Castell'Arquato, Archivio IAT
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on whatsapp
Share on email

Dating back to the 16th century, it was part of the originary village. Its important both for architectural and town planning reasons, because it offers the only example of arcades connected to the street existing in Castell’Arquato. In 1272 the Holy Spirit Fraternity demanded to transform a house it owned into hospital. The deed of property was drawn up by the notary Guglielmo di Scipione. The loggia was added at the beginning of the 16th century. Today it hosts G.Cortesi geological museum.FOR OPENING TIMES AND PRICES SEE THOSE OF G. CORTESI GEOLOGICAL MUSEUM

INDIRIZZO
Via Sforza Caolzio