The Jesuite building is located in the oldest part of town; since its construction (after the year 1000), it has undergone several transformations and restorations. The church has a single, vaulted ceiling nave, in the 19th century it was used as a theatre and even as a warehouse, until it was handed over to the Jesuits, who started the complex restoration works. In 1886 it was consecrated and the works carried on. The belfry was built in those years. Since then the Jesuits have enlarged and renovated the building in via Melchiorre Gioia, but the restoration works have involved the former convent above all. The curch belongs to Fondazione di Piacenza e Vigevano, and is sometimes used for cultural shows.