The building dates back to the 17th century and the façade to the 19th century; at the beginning of the 17th century it hosted the Capuchine nuns, who remained until Napoleon’s arrival.
In 1892 Monsignor Scalabrini handed it over to his missionaries, who restored the building: the last restoration works were carried out on the occasion of the founders beatification (1997).
A chapel commemorating Scalabrini was built on the left of the entrance; a mummified food of the Blessed Scalabrini is preserved in a reliquary.
On the right, after the entrance, a miracolous statue of Baby Jesus.
Services: guided tours upon reservation both at the museum and at the library.
Upon request it is also possible to visit the whole religious complex.