Official Tourist Information Site of the Piacenza local editorial office

SAN LORENZO CHURCH

Religious architecture
San Lorenzo, bobbio, ph. C. Dabusti

First evidence of this church goes back to 1144,but the builder is unknown; towards the end of the 13th century it was managed by a lay fraternity, the Battuti or Disciplinati, which originally depended on S. Columbas monastery; after 1448 it was taken over by the bishop. The primitive church is still partially visible on the left side of the present façade; it was abandoned in 1609, due to the bishops interdict; it was enlarged later

INDIRIZZO
Contrada di San Lorenzo, 29022
LOCALITA'
Bobbio

ADDRESS
Piazza San Francesco - Bobbio


WEBSITE
visitpiacenza.it/val-trebbia/

EMAIL
iat@comune.bobbio.pc.it

PHONE
+39.0523.962815