The church of the Saints Nazzaro and Celso was founded in 1025 and it was closed to the worship in 1903. It’s appreciated for its uniqueness, because around its history many affairs -related to the urban city life in the old times – are marked.
On its sides there are some middle ages traces, on the front a gentle baroque presence in which some classical architectural elements appear. In the interior the stucco decorations, with some interesting paintings.
Nowadays the church is the location of the art gallery Rosso Tiziano.
It’s possible to visit it, making reservation for a guided tour to the church and to the current exhibition.