Entering the church,S. Caterina chapel, dating back to 1455, is on the right. It’s made of two square rooms, separated by a transverse ogive arch. The rooms are surmounted by groined ribbed vaults. A one mullioned window illuminates the interior, taking light from the cloister. Inside there are a marble altar and a baptismal font. The space is totally frescoed and very remarkable: scenes taken from The Passion, The Virgin and S. Caterina’s obsequies are represented.