The parish church rises in front of the square, on a higher level. Built in 1925-1926 in neogothic style, the interior is divided into three naves surmounted by crossing vaults. In the presbytery and in the central vault there are frescoes by prof.Umberto Concetti from Gazzola Institute in Piacenza. A bronze Resurrected Christ by the sculptor Sergio Brizzolesi has been applied to the concrete cross decorating the façade.32 parchments are preserved in the Archives; some date back to 1200, some to 1300,some to 1400 and 1500; they tell stories about common people. All parchments except for one (an ecclesiastical law parchment)refer to administrative issues: contracts of purchase, tax collection, rents etc.