16th century church with neoclassical granite façade, made by Camillo Morigi (1785-93). The interior, huge and armonious, has 5 naves (only example in town), divided by columns and pillars. On the transept walls there are remains of frescoes by Molosso.
It has been closed to the Catholic Mass for the last two centuries, and has been brought back to its original splendour only recently. It is the setting of exhibitions.
Open only for exhibitions.