Princess Maria Ruspoli Gramont became owner of the castle in 1922 and thanks to her will the manor was restored. Having decided to rearrange and make habitable the entire castle, that was in a serious state of neglect, she decided to convert a rectangular room at the first floor into a small theatre.The Russian artist Alexandre Jacovlef was given the task of decorating the walls of the room. The painter created brightly colored decorations with a Chinese taste, representing animals, masks, exotic and dancing figures with a symbolic connotation, musicians and ladies in eighteenth-century dresses, among which he portrayed the princess herself and a dense vegetation with branches. While at the center of the scene a stylized representation of the medieval village leads back to the magical realism of Gino Severini. Two simple platforms on the sides of the entrance delimited the area of the stalls from that of the actors for whom the platform-stage at the back of the hall was intended. An appropriate conservative intervention has made this space usable again.