Official Tourist Information Site of the Piacenza local editorial office

S.MARIA IN TORRICELLA CHURCH

Religious architecture
Santa Maria in Torricella, Borgonovo V.T., Archivio Storico Comune

Built in 1576, its also called Chiesa dei Sacchi, because the bishop Burali assigned it to the Capuchin friars who used to wear a sackcloth robe. It has got a Renaissance façade, while inside there’s a single nave.

INDIRIZZO
via Garibaldi, 1